Attitudes Are Contagious – Is Yours Worth Catching?
Many people say ‘Attitude is Everything’. Attitude is VERY important and can make the difference between success and failure. In the majority of cases, we tune and hone our attitudes over time…very costly time. We tend to call that time ‘experience’. Sometimes that time could be better spent.Shocking News: Attitude isn’t everything! No, really, it isn’t. We all know people with great attitudes who really suck at their job, they have no money and they live in poverty. BUT, they have a great attitude about it!!! Success comes from taking action…but attitude, the RIGHT attitude, will make all the difference in the world if used the right way. Combine ACTION with the right ATTITUDE and you are ahead of the game.You will discover:
- How important the right ATTITUDE is.
- Why we do what we do, how we engage with people, how we see and plan the future (our own and our company’s), and what we take away from any situation.
- How just one person in a company with a negative attitude can infect the entire team until one day everyone is sitting on the steps outside with their office contents in a cardboard box asking ‘what happened?’
- Why it is that you can go to a meeting, or a party, and think, ‘this is going to be a total waste of time’ only to discover that it was?
- Why it is that somewhere between starting school and getting our first set of business cards printed we lost the importance of attitude.
- What people focus on the most (No, it isn’t attitude).
- How we can use the Difference that MAKES the difference.
If you coach, train or teach people on a daily basis and see, hear and deal with negativity again and again, perhaps limiting beliefs are not the only thing holding your clients back? Perhaps it is their attitude. What can we do about it? This information may help YOU make the difference!WARNING! This information contains fresh ideas and different perspectives that will lead to expanded perceptions, new understandings and the destruction of limiting beliefs.This information may irritate those suffering from excessive certainty, chronic egotism, and overblown self-importance.
About Our Speaker: