The Magic Of Strengths-Based Coaching: Helping Your Clients Unearth Their Genius
Recording of this call can be found here: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=61205664
Josh’s Special Offer to Our Community (valid through 30 days post call):
Linked to Strengthscope: http://usa.strengthscope.com/resources-samples.php
Offer usually includes 3 things:
- Take the Strengthscope standard assessment profile + a 1-hr debrief with one of our Master Coaches = $195 ($395 value)
- 10% off Strengthscope Certification Training = $1525.50 (normally $1695)
- 10% off our StrengthStarter Kit = $445.50 (normally $495)
Dear Career Coaches:
Our next Career Coach SIG meeting will be a webinar on Wednesday, November 12th, 2014, from 12:00 – 1:00 PM ET via phone (425) 440-5100, PIN 093980# or via the web at: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=61205664. (Note: You will receive 1 ICF CCU credit for this call if you attend live.
My co-host, Nora Whalen, and I are delighted to announce that our guest speaker will be Josh Dykstra, who will be presenting: “The Magic Of Strengths-Based Coaching: Helping Your Clients Unearth Their Genius”.
Research shows that the most effective leaders in the world share one surprising trait: they know their strengths and they work in them almost all the time. By attending this session, you will discover a fresh perspective to share with the clients you work with, and learn why a focus on “what’s right with people” is surprisingly counter-intuitive — and perhaps the most important insight you can provide someone who desires to live an exceptional life with a remarkable career!
Participants will deepen and stretch their knowledge of several core coaching competencies, including:
- How to create greater personal awareness for coaching clients, particularly in the areas of enduring personality strengths and natural sources of energy.
- How to design better action plans for coaching clients by aligning individual goals with unique personal motivators and therefore achieving more success.
- How to manage progress and accountability for coaching clients by integrating action plans with personal strengths, thereby developing greater resilience to meet objectives.
About our Speaker:
Josh Allan Dykstra is a recognized thought leader on the future of work and company culture design. His articles and ideas have been featured by Fast Company, Forbes, The Huffington Post, Business Insider, and Under30CEO. He is a co-founder of The Work Revolution, a movement + campaign that advocates for life-giving work environments and a co-founder of Strengths Doctors, a consulting firm that helps leaders and entrepreneurs design energizing places to work.
Josh’s eclectic background includes projects with organizations like Apple, Sony, Genentech, Microsoft, HTC, UCLA and Viacom/CBS as well as startups, nonprofits, and universities. He holds an MBA in Executive Leadership from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and his latest book, Igniting the Invisible Tribe: Designing An Organization That Doesn’t Suck, is available on Amazon.com. Connect with him online at http://joshallan.com.
All the Best,
Annette Cataldi and Nora Whalen
Co-Hosts Coach U Career Coach SIG
Featuring Monthly Meetings of Interest to Career Coaches Around the World