The Social Networking Golden Rule – The Story of Lucille Van Pelt M.D.
Recording can be found here: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=60665313
Here’s the info for the contest:
- Win a 30-minute brand consultation
- Text CLB along with name & email address to 55469
- Contest ends on Friday, October 10 @ 5pm ET
Dear Career Coaches:
Our next Career Coach SIG meeting will be on Wednesday, October 8th, 2014, from 12:00 – 1:00 PM ET via phone (425) 440-5100, PIN 093980# or via the web at: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=60665313. (Note: You will receive 1 ICF CCU credit for this call if you attend live. More information can be found here.
My co-host, Nora Whalen, and I are delighted to announce that our guest speaker will be Christine Bowen, who will be presenting: “The Social Networking Golden Rule – The Story of Lucille Van Pelt M.D.”
Social Media. These words may evoke feelings of excitement, intimidation, or frustration. Whatever the case, as entrepreneurs, many of us are choosing to have a presence online; but the question we must ask ourselves is, “Am I reaping the full benefits of being online?” Join Christine as she shares the “secret” to better networking and how you can easily integrate this strategy into your online routine.
During this discussion, you will learn:
- The main ingredient for connecting with the “right” people
- Three keys to social networking success
- How to fascinate your audience with one simple strategy
About Our Speaker:
Christine L Bowen has over 25 years of combined experience in the areas of visual communication, professional networking, and personal development. Drawing from this experience, Christine is dedicated to serving as a creative consultation to heart centered entrepreneurs — especially within the Network Marketing industry — who desire to achieve a higher level of excellence in business & in life.
When people connect with her, they are empowered to apply the principles of the Create.Live.Be™ Philosophy — Your Reality… Create It with Vision, Live It thru Action, Be It as a Result — allowing them to truly experience the lifestyle they were designed to live.
To that end, Christine wears several entrepreneurial hats;
- COO, CLB Creative Consulting™ — Design | Networking | Lifestyle
- Co-Creator, Create.Live.Be™ Mindset Movement — Inspiring Entrepreneurs To Reset Their Creative Mindset For Success
- Host, #CLBLive — A Google+ WebTV Show [In Support of the Create.Live.Be™ Mindset Movement]
- Co-Founder & COO, RAW Global Network™ — Partnered with 5LINX Enterprises Inc., an Inc. 500/5000 Telecom, Energy & Wellness Company
- Co-Founder, TOTALPackage™ Women’s Network — Empowering Women to Discover, Embrace & Amplify Their Authentic Power
We welcome you to invite other who might benefit from this highly relevant topic. For more information about the Career Coach SIG please visit http://careercoachsig.org.
All the Best,
Annette Cataldi and Nora Whalen
Co-Hosts Coach U Career Coach SIG
Featuring Monthly Meetings of Interest to Career Coaches Around the World