Who Are We?
The Career Coaches Special Interest Group (SIG) is a sharing community of professional career coaches, some of which were trained by Coach U, the leading global provider of coach training programs. Co-hosts and their affiliations vary over the years.
This community provides resources to career coaches, and coaches who seek to specialize in career coaching. Our purpose is to help coaches to build greater value to their clients and to grow and sustain a fulfilling career coaching services practice.
SIG meetings are held monthly (except for July and August) on the second Wednesday of the month, from 12:00 – 1:00 PM ET, on a telebridge (conference call).
- Learn new approaches and tools for providing greater value to your career coaching clients
- Build your coaching practice with new insights on attracting new individual clients and opening doors into corporations
- Network with other career coaches for potential referrals
- Provide a platform for speaking and writing articles of interest to other career coaches and prospective career coaching clients
- Be tuned in to new advances in the career coaching community
- Be part of a vibrant and supportive community of professional coaches
- Earn ICF CCU credit
Who Can Join?
Membership in the Career Coaches SIG is complimentary and open to anyone who has an interest in the career coaching profession.
How Do I Subscribe?
Enter your information on our homepage!
When you subscribe, you will get advanced notice of meetings and other SIG-related activities and events and the ability to join a discussion group with our members on Linked In.
You may unsubscribe from our group at any time.